Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saturday Night

I slept at 7am this morning.

The last day of finals was yesterday and the EE kid finished their math150 exam in the afternoon.  We met up at McDonalds to mess around for a while and then Mav, Alex, Tony, and I headed to the halls to help pack.  Tony's hall was surprisingly small.  Its about half the size of the room in HallIV with two people living in it... The beds were bunked and the desks were next to each other.  I thought that I could live in a small space, but that was really too small even for me for two ppl.  After we headed towards Alex's hall and I promptly KOed on the bed while Alex packed for home.  By then it was close to 7 and we headed towards the atrium to meet with yp and todd.  We went to Hon Wo in MK for krn bbq.  At MK we met up with Tai Hung who i have not seen regularly for the past three months.  Everybody was just so much happier now that exams and the semester was over.    

The beef was delicious.  Mav and I went insane eating the beef.  We ate so much.  Afterwards, I still had two bowls of chocolate ice cream and a bowl of dau fu fa... Damn nice.

We took some retarded pictures in the streets of MK.  Afterwards we wandered around for a bit and then decided to head towards TST to hang around Victoria Harbor.  We bought some beer at the 7/11 nearby and went to sit down.  I bought this drink called Diamond Black which was a black currant wine cooler.  It tasted exactly like carbonated Ribena! =D

We loitered there for a good two hours until it was about 2:30.  Then we went back to MK and Mav took the minibus home.  We decided to walk Tai Hung back to Cheung Sha Wan.  By the time we got there it was about 5am.  We sat down and a cha chan tang to eat some stuff.  I was still damn full from the night before but the noodles looked really good.

We didn't get back home until 7am upon which I promptly KOed and slept until 12. 

After getting up, spent some time getting oriented and then headed off to eat lunch.  I was originally going to go to McDonalds and eat something random but somehow I ended up on the minibus to Sai Kung.  I walked around for a bit and didn't see anything on the afternoon tea menus that looked all that great.  I was about to give up and head back to the place where I always get breakfast when I walked past the most amazing place on earth.  It was a bakery and they had fresh pinapple bun.  It was straight from the oven.  I thought that nothing could beat the bakery at school at 8am but I was clearly wrong.  This bakery puts every other bakery that makes pineapple bun to shame!  It was SO GOOD.  I burned my hand on it twice because it was so hot... and because I ate two... and then I bought a portugese tart which was also fresh out of the oven and burned my entire mouth.  It was so good. Omg. 

They had some events going on in the town center today.  There was some tai chi and dance performances along with some booths for kids to play at.  I took the 792m back to school and am going out for dinner in a bit.  




No comments:

Post a Comment