Friday, May 8, 2009

Lactose Intolerance?

Its been about two or three months since I've had a good glass of milk. I decided yesterday to buy a small carton of milk right before lunch. I got another one after coming back from Mong Kok. Both times I felt a little weird after drinking it. For some reason, I feel like the milk in HK makes my stomach uneasy after I drink it. I noticed it the last few times I came too. Today I tried it again right before 152. About thirty minutes into the lecture I thought I was going to hurl. During the break I left the lecture theatre to go get a bread to settle my stomach. I won't be drinking anymore milk here unless its chocolate or mango papaya flavoured. I guess I will stick to the mango yogurt drinks. I wonder what is up with the milk here that is different from the milk at home. I don't think I have this problem at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment