Sunday, May 17, 2009

asdfadfasfasfadsfsf

Friday, exams will be over.  I will be going out everyday.  Technically I have an exam on the 27th but I will not be worrying about it.  I feel like I have not been out in HK for a long time.  I need to go explore places like Ma On Shan, Tai Po Market, CUHK... there are still so many things I have not done.  Time is starting to run out.  

I'm beginning to feel desperation not from exams, but from the thought of needing to leave this place soon.  I am going to miss it.  It will be a while before I get the chance to come back.  Air tickets are so expensive and I need to see how classes and winter/summer break 2010 turn out.  Ideally I want to be back next summer... Its a long time but at least there is something great to look forward to.  

I'm terrified of just getting up and leaving everything behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment