Monday, May 4, 2009

Breakfast is my favorite meal.


Breakfast has always and forever will be my favorite meal of the day.  It is things like this that start your day off right and make the whole day a happier one.  That and this gorgeous sea view from the library.  I've been mugging in the library for the past few days.  Its really nice and I am starting to get back into the habit of studying after slacking off for the past three months.  I don't feel so bad anymore and actually I feel like I have somewhat lost the desire to go out.  I feel the urge to catch up and I know I can actually accomplish it in the library.  Two more weeks left of classes.  Really not that much.  My exams start on the 20th.  I have mgto and 152 on the 20th.  210 on the 22. Sosc is on the 27th.  Done with engineering on the 22.  That gives me an extra week than expected to play.  Leaving on the 16th of june so I will have plenty of time to go out and buy stuff and whatnot.  Now it is time to do some learning haha.  If I accomplish enough this morning and between mgto and 152 I will go out and take a walk in MK or wherever.  I haven't been out since Saturday.  Okay it hasn't been that long haha.  I should go to Sham Shui Po.  I want to get a new laptop sleeve cos the red one I have been using for the past two years has holes and stuff in it.  Not really sure what else I want to get yet.  Maybe I will wait until tmrw to go out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment