Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Errrrr


There are productive days, and there are those that are not so productive.  This is one of the latter.  I am trying to make it productive though.  Breakfast was good this morning of course.  It was deeelicious.  After that headed up to the lib. Only 166 today and I didn't even bother going.  Got up at 7:30 and was in the lib.  Covered about one chapter of 210 but still horrendously behind in that class.  Now I am in the common room hoping that a change of scenery will do the trick.  It seems to be working so far but its too early to tell.  There is a farewell dinner tonight but I don't really want to go.  G/F food was not very good on Sunday night.  I already paid for the farewell dinner but I think I may be better off just ordering a dish from LG5.  Time to continue on 152.  

No comments:

Post a Comment