Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shopping Spreeeeeee


I went out to Sham Shui Po yesterday to look for a nice new iPod case.  I bought one on Ap Liu Gai. The quality of these iPod cases has really gone up since the last time I ordered a case from asia.  The case fits really nicely and honestly I think its better than alot of the ones I was considering at home.   I also got two bags.  $40 for both. Seriously the stuff there just gets cheaper and cheaper.  I got my PSP hacked and got a nice red case for it.  The modification cost $80hkd and the guy was trying to sell me a 4gb memory card for $130.  I thought it was reasonable until he pulled it out of a bag of memory cards.  I immiately gt reminded of the time my dad and I went to China and bought a shitton of bag memory cards.  I told him I didn't want the memory card anymore and he seemd quite unhappy lol.  Oh well.  But on the bright side, I have a modified PSP.  I apparenly did not bring the charger with me.  I thought I could charge my PSP through mini USB but I did not apply the settings and now the thing is out of battery. I will have to borrow somebody's charger to charget it up and then fix it.  I'll look for a fun game or two to download after my exams are done with.  I also headed down to Mong Kok of all places.  I got my mom a purse hook that she has been wanting.  Then running through argyle center I picked up two pairs of earrings, a necklace, and two belts.  

I was actually tired by the end of this and had no energy to go to fa yuen gai.  Although I was just there a few days ago so there would be nothing new to look at anyways.  

Time to study today. Maybe go out for dim sum.  But mainly study. 10 days until the exams start.  This is the last week of school.  It has gone by SO fast. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment