Monday, June 1, 2009

Play all night!

I slept at 7am this morning.  Again.


Somehow got up at around noon and stumbled towards the atrium to eat.  I was going to just get mcdonalds and head back to the room to eat with the air con on but I ended up on the 792m bus to sai kung.  they had the best pineapple bun EVER.  I will be going back again. Very soon. haha. They had fresh trays of pineapple bun come out every 10 minutes.  I got one and sat down only to get up five minutes later to get another one.  I also got a portugese tart which was delicious.  

I could have eaten more but I already had plans for the night. I headed back to UST and went out to Causeway bay. We had Japanese lai mien which was totally amazing. Ended up running around hk island for most of the night and playing on playgrounds in victoria park. The park is actually huge and its got a running track and alot of random play areas.  Surprisingly this is the first time I have gone -___- 

As a result, I have a million insect bites on my feet which were not covered.  I also have this cluster on my arm which looks like I have the plague or something.  

So itchy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment