Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Done!

...with the exception of that tiny exam next week.  Tmrw I am going to Wong Tai Sin with YP for breakfast at a dai pai dong.  The guys taking 102 will be done around lunch so maybe I will come back for lunch with them or I might head down to Mong Kok to finally get my hair cut.  My hair has needed cutting since last month but I never got around to it.  It seems to be tradition though, finish the 210 exam and then get it cut haha.  

I can't wait to play! I need to start planning out my days and make the most out of them! Tmrw is Li Xiang's farewell dinner at a sushi buffet that is only 4xhkd.  Its recommended by the local kids so it must be really good!

I'm super excited to spend the next 11 days hanging out here in UST.  I have to move out of hall on the 4th of June.  I cleaned up some of my stuff today in the room.  I have already packed my suitcase and its full.  Sadly, I haven't packed any of my clothes or random things in the room.  It is mostly stuff that I am not using and winter clothes that I brought with me.  I'll bring it home sometime this week an empty it and bring back an empty suitcase to fill up again haha.  

I also have some stuff to bring to Choi Hung to donate. Okay I have alot of stuff. Like stuff that my aunt bought me that I will never wear.  And clothes that I wore once and then they shrunk two sizes in the dryer the first time I did laundry.  

Make the day the most it can be. Keep busy.  Don't think about the fact that each second that passes is one second closer to leaving.  The more I do, the slower time will pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment