Wednesday, April 22, 2009

YP is back. TG. 

We went to Admiralty to pick up our personalized student octopus cards... two and a half months late. Armed with our pictures on our cards, we continued by walking to Central which resulted in me buying a pair of shoes from Cotton On and a shirt.  Took the Star Ferry to TST and then walked up to Yau Ma Tei.  We returned to the delicious place that Shing brought us to the night of his farewell.  Check out the amt of egg in that egg sandwich.  We got dun nai and dun dan which was delicious as usual.  I think the milk one is still better though.  Amazingness.  I love food too much.  After that, made our way back to school and hung out with the elec kiddies.  We walked to the 7/11 to buy some beer and continued our walk around school.  

My Pa Tsau Chou fell out the window sometime yesterday.  I realized it was gone today and stuck my head out the window and saw it five stories down on the brick floor.  It has gone into shock and has permanently closed up.  Gave it alot of water. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. 

Auntie Alice brought me shrimp, scallop, tofu, and sausage today... the most delicious dinner I've had for a while. Damn nice.

Today, I thought my Sosc class was at 1pm.  I walked into the classroom at 12:55 only to realize that it was not my class.  Sosc starts at 1:30... I had walked into some random class... I ended up skipping sosc to study some 210 in Barn C which was cut short when I went to pick up the shrimp and scallops that auntie alice made.  So delicious.  I forgot to take a picture of it and I just finished eating it. damn.  I haven't had shrimp in the longest time! Really hit the spot.  Time to go wash out containers.  I have homework I haven't done yet and it is due tmrw... Great... Only one month left until the semester ends. Its crunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment