Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Break is almost here. All that stands between us is one more lecture of Sosc166. I had my community service with Eva yesterday. She invited me to go receive a full body massage and a foot massage at Wan Chai. It was pretty cool and I got to learn alot. Prof Groves also stopped by for about half an hour. It was quite funny watching two ladies give him a massage. Pictures from the phone will be uploaded later. Eva took me to eat afterwards, we had fish jook, white carrot cake, soybean milk and more.

I feel like I have not been very productive these past two weeks after exams. Maybe I can take some time during break to get back into study mode.

I got free milk tea today at the atrium. The magic club had some guy with a contraption on his back that spewed out milk tea. They were promoting the Lipton milk tea packets. Seriously delicious stuff. I might a few boxes before I go back.

Oh, and Taro Pie. I can't begin to start with taro pie. McDonalds is absolutely delicious and I have the Taro pie at least two or three times a week. So unhealthy I know since it is deep fried and probably packed with sugar and fat. But its just so damn nice. Must eat more before I have to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment