Friday, April 10, 2009

Cheung Chau

Started the morning off bright and early with a nice filling breakfast at Fairwood at Hang Hau.  Some black pepper steak, toast, eggs, and milk tea. Deeeelicious!  I love breakfast food. Its so so so delicious. 

Met up with Todd at the Tseng Kwan O MTR Station.  Traveled to HK station and met up with Jon and Wilson at Pier 5 for the ferry to Cheung Chau.  The ride there was fun and refreshing.  When we got there we walked around a bit.  The last time I was here it was in 2007 and there was this crazy festival with the buns.  We walked around, played on monkey bars, acted like 4 years olds on the sand...


Walked around some more before renting a bike.  I thought I was going to die while riding in the back.  We ran into an old man who was eating his dinner.  Then we whizzed by an old lady who yelled at us to slow down.  For lunch we had seafood.  I completely forgot to take a picture of my meal... We ate some other random snacks here and there.  One of them being the potato chips on a stick.  Its basically a whole potato that has been sliced into a long spiral, skewered and then deep fried.  Delicious. Seriously. 

Lady making chueng fun!  I've never seen them make it before. Soooo cooool!
Omg I bought shoes... Only $79HKD. So amazing.  I feel like I should have bought another pair! Especially since they had my size hahaha
The guys being silly on the beach. 




Jon was sick for majority of the day and McDonalds was his best friend. Hopefully he is better today... It kinda sucks to have your farewell day and then be dying for half of it.  Don't worry though, we'll make it up another day :)




...its hw time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment