Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday afternoon... in the library.  Its going to be a fun weekend.  I'm officially retardly beyond behind in my two engineering classes.  I have no idea what the hell happened yesterday in 210.  There were suddenly transposes and vector-like things on the board.  It has scared me into spending my Friday afternoon revising in the lib.  Not really sure what happened in 152 this morning.  Basically nobody really showed up to class... maybe because it was a fri morning class... maybe cos of the sub prof.  I thought he was okay on Monday but for some reason I just passed out today in class.  Haven't had that happen for a while.  Alex said I was snoring.  Great.  Had tuna fish sandwich for lunch and then off to Sosc.  Eugene and I have not attended the same lecture for about a month now.  Whenever he skips, I go to class, and vice versa.  

I should try to go to the gym.  Last week I was ridiculous and got up at 7am to go to the gym before my 9:30 class.  It actually worked out quite nicely cos I was wide awake for class  all day.  I should try to go more... Work off that food I have been eating...

Off for some 210!

No comments:

Post a Comment