Thursday, April 30, 2009

4.30

Happy Birthday Dad!

I'm in the library again skipping 210.  Got up early this morning to go to the gym.  Had pay dan jook for lunch which was pretty good.  Nicholas is leaving for singpaore tmrw b/c one of the classes he is taking over here apparently does not get mapped over to smu for his graduation.  He is going back to take the summer session class and then flying back here for final exams.  Hardcore! +oil.

I'm sitting in the library drinking Lucozade hoping it helps my tiredness.  For some reason i couldn't fall asleep last night and the early visit to the gym has combined with it to make me damn sleepy in the afternoon.  I gotta stop skipping class.  Plan for the weekend: Catch the fuck up on 210.  Understand what the fuck is going on.  Start attending 210 next week.  The fuck.  Exams in 20 days. I'm so screwed. 

Shit. 

I gotta program this weekend too.  Shit. 

Shit.

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment