Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rainy Day

Short week of only Thursday and Friday classes.  Its almost like we didn't really have class.  Met up with an old CTY friend at Kwun Tong.  We had this curry noodle w/ pork chop and taro err stuff.  I don't know what it was but it was really damn nice.  We watched 禮儀師之奏鳴曲.  It was a very interesting movie.  Showed alot about the Japanese culture of the funeral. I was surprised a
t how much of the Chinese subtitles I could actually read.  I look back on CTY and its amazing how three weeks has such an impact on your life.  I can't believe I keep in touch with so many people I knew for such a short period of time.  Its going to be the same when I go home after this exchange.  Sigh... I don't want that day to come yet.  

Went to Prince Edward and Mong Kok today.  I actually have not been there for over two weeks now so I figured it was about time to pay a visit.  Fa Yuen Gai turned out to be excellent as always.  Had some fresh dan tat on the way over there.  Seriously the best stuff ever.  Bought a bow necklace, two shirts, and some tights that look like jeans.  After combing the area the rain became heavier so I took the footbridge to Mong Kok.  Combed the three floors of clothing and accessories and came out with three tofu phone charms. Yellow, blue, and green . YP is coming back from Taiwan on Monday so I'll let her pick when she gets back.  After that, the rain became even heavier.  The forecast said there would be a shower or two, but seriously, it was just one big heavy rainy day.  Got hungry suddenly and headed down to Maxim for a late afternoon tea set.  Apprently their afternoon tea set ends at 5:30 so I ended up getting curry beef.  Maxim's curry is wayyy better than Cafe de Coral.  It was so delicious I gobbled it up so quickly.  Also got a milk tea in a bowl of ice. =]

Came back to school half soaked like a wet rat and have been watching Futurama and doing Chinese workbook.  Haven't studied for 152 or 210 at all.   Its now 3:15am and I am really into my Chinese workbook so I'll keep at it until I am about to pass out.  Tmrw is dedicated to 152 and hw3 which is due on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment