Saturday, June 6, 2009

Since moving home...

The past few days have gone by so quickly. :(

Monday was spent recovering from the two nights out.  Got up at around noon. Went exploring with Mav and Kurt.  Ate Peking duck at TST with Kurt and Eugene.  The food was not up to par lol.  But it was fun hanging out with people.  We ran around the Penninsula afterwards taking pictures in the hotel -__-"


Tuesday was spent exploring more of HK I think. Went to explore with Kurt in Fanling and Sheung Shui.  There were a few temples in Fanling but nothing really interesting.  Sheung Shui was better and we were rewarded with a food market.  The third level had a food court and I got cheung fun for $5.  God I love food. After that we ran around the streets nearby.  There was lots of fun stuff to look at.

Wednesday was free museum day! Ate at Yoshinoya with Mav and had beef and rice.  So delicious.  Mav's gf and Kurt came by later and we hit up the museums.  We found Kiwing in the MTR station and took him along too.  Hit up the space museum first, and then the art museum.  There was a Louis Vuitton exhibit that we went to see.  Didn't really understand any of the artsy stuff but it was cool to say that we went anyways.  The science museum was fun too.  Afterwards kurt and I headed to Kowloon Bay where we met up with Todd and YP.  There was some delicious food at Ngau Tau Kok that we tried.  Not long after, Jay and Alex came and then we headed to the restaurant to eat.  It was a farewell dinner for Kurt since he was leaving the next morning.  Heading back to the somewhat glamorous US of A.  After dinner, Kurt, Jay, Alex, and I went to Sai Kung to have Honeymoon Dessert.  I had Strawberry Sai Mai Lo and a Mango Milk thing.  Damn delicious. 

I love food. 

Kurt failed to buy his honeymoon dessert t-shirt. And we went back to school. 

The rest of the night was spent talking and packing.  YP and I moved out by noon.  I had to call the parentals to help me with my junk.  Before they came I had one last delicious breakfast at LG1.  My porkchop with instant noodles.  

After moving home, I have become lethargic.  I went out to eat with the parents and then spent the rest of the night sorting through clothes and stuff.  

I had to share a bed with mom that night because dad was using the other room for his day trading.  What horrendous sleep.  I felt like I was trapped. Kept waking up every half an hour confused.  Got up at noon and then went to Wan Chai Immigration Office to get my Visa extended.  I dropped off my form and was told to come back by 4:30.  So I went off to eat something delicious.  I looked around for a good cha chan tang to eat at but didn't see anything that I was really drawn to.  I ate a dan tat and kept walking.  Was going to wait until 2/2:30 so that I could get ha mm cha but then I saw a Pizza hut and decided to try hk pizza.  $35hkd got me a coke, soup, garlic bread, and a personal pizza.  Not bad! =]  Not long after that I saw the australian dairy and i had a chocolate err milk thing.  delicious! =]  Went back to the immigration office by 4:30, waited until 5:30, only to be told that I would have to come back next week because they can't extend my visa yet -__-" 

Had dinner at Tai Koo Shing with a friend and wandered around HK island some more.  Had some gai dan zhai and walked into alot of supermarkets hahahaha.  

Today.... Got up damn late again. Had duck with the parents and then Dad went off with his friend.  I took mom to Heng Fa Chuen. Wasn't much there and then I took her to Kowloon Bay to have to dai pai dong food before they tore it down.  We had dau jurng, gai dan zhai, waffle thing, and quail eggs.  We walked back to the MTR and took the bus to Megabox.  Megabox isn't all that it was hyped up to be.  Yea, its 17 levels, but I feel like there wasn't much inside.  

Afterwards, headed to Sham Shui Po to the computer center.  I picked up a static stylus for my ipod touch and a multicharge cable that takes psp,ds,mini usb, gba, and ipod. Was looking for a mouse but then I fell in love with the Microsoft Arc mouse.  I really want to get it now -__-" $399hkd was the cheapest that I saw... maybe I will get it...

Went to Mong Kok to wander around Argyle center.  Didn't buy anything but it was good to just walk around after eating all afternoon.  Came back to HK island and ate beef spicy noodle at Pau Toi Shan. Err fortress hill. =P Damn delicious.  

Sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment