Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yogiberryyyy

I have brought up the topic of potentially going to HKG for winter to the parents. I don't think they will react well.

I need to charge my laptop. And my iPod. And everything electronic that I own. Everything is out of battery haha. fail.

I like the new Yogiberry place in College Park. I actually didn't like Yogiberry after coming home from HK but this place is different from the place in rockville. It is sold by weight so you can get as much or as little as you want. Plus they have alot more flavors than the other place. Instead of the traditional original and green tea, they have flavors like Taro, Lychee, Strawberry, Blueberry, Melon and more.

I'm a big fan of my favorite purple taro. It doesn't even hold a candle to the Taro ice cream in HK but the reminiscent flavor has me coming back for just a bit. $0.45 per oz, you can just get enough to satisfy your sweet cravings for just a few dollars. Its a good idea in esp in this economy, even students aren't willing to plop down $6-8 for a sweet treat.

I'll definitely be back for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment