Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I dread 380 like no other. Its so bad its probably unhealthy. I kind of don't want to go today, but I know that I must eventually go to office hours by Thursday. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Why am I so scared of going to ask for help. I'm obviously incapable of learning this shit straight from the book. That and the fact that there is no partial credit whatsoever. FML.

Starbucks + Pike Place Roast makes it just a little bit better.

Starbucks is effective because I don't have access to internet here haha. I'm certainly not paying for internet. So, good coffee and no internet access = productivity. I like this place. Its nicer than Stamp. Only because I get sporadic internet access at Stamp and I spend a decent amount of time trying to get my connection to work so that I can check email and facebook. fail.

fuck. electrodynamics. i fucking suck at this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment