Thursday, December 17, 2009

Procrastinating instead of studying.... for my exam in 2 hrs.

Three exams done, two more to go.

I have Enee241 in about two hours. I seriously have no idea how that is going to turn out. His exams are hit or miss. =/ Hopefully this one will be a hit.

I'm waiting anxiously as grades get posted to testudo. So far, I've passed two of my six classes. Yay.

Still waiting on four of them.


Its all going to be over on Saturday. Alllllll overrrr.


Caffeine makes me need to pee. =/

I couldn't stay focused on the damn history essays this morning. Partially because I didn't even bother to understand the second question. But after an hour, my concentration was basically shot. I was screwed. Lolzor. I can't change my grade in that class anyways. Going to get a fucking B. Can't believe this bullshit. It makes me incredibly angry. Rage.


I made myself a peanut butter sandwich for lunch. In the wam lab now.... I have matlab to work on and then 380 after this exam. oh 380. oh 380. oh dear.


im cold. i couldn't find my vest in my extremely large pile of clothing this morning. :(

At least that damn room is usually pretty warm.


Things to do after 12:30pm on Saturday:
Lunch w. Cathy, Rebecca Minkoff sample sale, Georgetown cupcakes maybe? =D

Things to do during break:
P90x. God I love it.
Watch more tv than humanly possible.
Play with Christmas presents.
Play with more Christmas presents.
Try not to spend anymore money.
Maybe work at Rubys?
COOK!!! Yea~! I'm going to cook so much delicious food! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment