Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finals

I need to get this shit right this time.

The sleepless nights are coming again. I had the worst time trying to sleep on Friday night. :( When I closed my eyes all I saw racing through my mind were the equations and problem set. Its kinda cool, but then kinda annoying once it becomes 4am and you have to get up at 9.

Somebody took away the table in the fourth floor lounge so I am in the fifth floor now. Its nice and quiet. Hopefully it will stay that way for most of the day. I plan to hog this table for at least the next two hours.

Its raining... Wet and cold :(

On the bright side, I now have a partner in crime for Saturday afternoon! Cathy and I are going to go to the Rebecca Minkoff DC sample sale! I'm really excited even though I plan on just looking. I've bought so much stuff this semester so far its not even funny. I got rid of all of my old bags and replaced them with twice as many new ones. I have four MAMs now, Lavendar, Ostrich/Cream, Orange Haze, and a Studded Brown Bear at home. Two Nikki's: Cranberry and Studded Brown Bear. Two Devotes: Ostrich/Eggshell and Studded Almond. And a 3Zip MAC in Black Haze.

How many is too many? Probably what I have lolz. But seriously, I'm only going to look on Saturday. =P

Alright, enough of a break. Back to studying for math. Oh math. I shall conquer you this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment