Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Success!

Jon is officially a retard.

He has essentially contributed nothing to our SAIC project. I hope he is happy, he got $1000 for doing nothing. I've lost all respect for him. The only thing that he has been useful for is getting our report bound. Thats the ONLY thing that he has contributed to this 10 week long project. Then afterwards he has the nerve to ask us to pay him for the $8 it cost him to get it bound. Um he just got $1k for helping us bind a report. I hate him.

He said something really dumb at our presentation. again. I am going to start a log of "dumb quotes by jon". The shit he says without thinking is really crazy.

"the current in the tube of this light makes the light go faster than the speed of light."

whaaa????


I hope I am the only one who heard it.

I doubt I was...

Other than that awkward statement, the presentation was pretty much a success. Jon didn't say anything after the introduction, and Abs and I rocked that shit. He wants to give us a site tour over winter break. Its going to be exciting if we can work that out. :)

Gary is taking me out to dinner on Friday to celebrate the completion of our SAIC project! I gotta think about what I want to eat. Hehehee.


I've been on and off stressed about school and exams for a while. Some days I am really freaked out, others I am totally fine with the ridiculous amount of shit I have to do. Its weird. And it all ends next Saturday.

Today is one of those relaxed days. I've gotta study for this math exam tmrw though. =]


No comments:

Post a Comment