Friday, January 30, 2009

The Mystery...

Chinese food is great. There are so many different kinds of foods to eat, all of them being delicious and scrumptious. The endless varieties of dim sum and the famous hot pot meal are classics. My favorite being roast meat and rice.

I got roast duck and rice yesterday. It came with veggies, a bowl of mystery soup, and an iced milk tea. There was so much food I couldn't finish it all! The weird thing about Chinese food though, is that no matter how much you stuff yourself during one meal, two hours later, you are hungry again. Maybe its the rice. I've been eating alot of rice lately.

Photobucket

I had my first meal with some kids today and had curry beef, sweet sour pork, and rice. RICE. I swear after you eat it, it dissapears from your stomach. Its almost as if you didn't eat anything. Huge bowl of rice with a few pieces of meat and some sauce. Take away the rice, then of course you are going to be hungry in two hours.

I'm hungry.

I don't have food.

I don't understand where the three pounds of rice, beef, and potatoes I had just two hours ago went. Why am I hungry. Dammit.

To get food, I have to go through four different elevators back to the concourse of the school. I think I need American food or something. I'm used to eating American food, especially at school. I need to hit up that McDonalds.

I need to buy snacks. Munch munch munch.

Photobucket
My school is so freaking gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment