Thursday, July 2, 2009

And the week ends early!

Veggie burger for lunch. No work tmrw b/c of July 4th... even tho tmrw is July 3rd. Hey, I'm not complaining, I get a paid day off haha. Housing stipend is coming in next week. $3,300. Its $900 more than last year. Sweet deal.

I got off work early today. There was absolutely no traffic at 1pm. Apparently all the ppl decided to not go to work today. Smart move. I got to Rockville by 2pm and so I decided to find the bo lo bao place that was advertised in the newspaper.

It was not up to par.


At all.




Then I decided to hit up the two Chinese grocery stores nearby. It was really sad walking through them and looking at the dusty shelves. The dan tat was at least a day old, probably more. The cheung fun was sparsely sprinkled with ha mai and also looked a little sad in its box.

It also occured to me that maxim had more dead fish than live fish to sell.

I went to Kam San only to find the same thing. I gave up and went to Rio to walk around before my eye appt. Nothing too interesting there.

I bought a set of weights yesterday at Modells. I hit my head with them last night.

Eye exam: nothing changed. Going to order glasses at Costco this weekend. I can't believe I lost my glasses on the plane. Oh well, no big. I've had those glasses for almost five years now. Its time for a new pair.

The weekend: probably cp. probably bbq. must eat.



I hunger. I will eat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment