Sunday, October 25, 2009

RennFest

RennFest was excellent this year. I love the nerdiness of it all. It is just awesome. Steak on a Stake was our favorite staple. Gary and I each had two of them. The hot apple cider w/ cinnamon was delicious. I need to start getting apple cider when it gets colder here.

We watched the sword swallower, it was the same guy as last year but he shaved his head. Still funny as always. We watched them make some bronze pendants, and other random things. Drench a Wench was something we could both have watched all day. The ppl who work that booth are just hilarious.

Jousting was awesome of course. Jousting and a turkey leg = greatness. There was the one knight who got knocked off his horse twice! I actually got a video of it. He probably drew the short straw at the beginning of the day haha.

Dark chocolate covered cheesecake was a MUST. So amazing/delicious/awesome. Its my once a year heart attack food. =]

Alas, we had to leave and go back to the real world. Now I am back at school. I've cleaned/organized my room and ready to start studying... exam on monday, exam on thursday, exam next thursday... it never really ends.

The Hinman Gala last night was alot more fun than I anticipated. Its part because we had a good group at our table. =]

My brain hurts with the thought of studying.


No comments:

Post a Comment